The Matilda Greenplate® Single BBQ with Double Cabinet features:
- Easy to clean commercial grade LDX Duplex 220 non warping mono pressed stainless steel cooking plate
- Adjustable 320°C cooking temperature
- 28 minute timing cycle providing ample cooking time
- High visibility L.E.D. on push button switch with audible alarm 1 beep at start and 3 beeps at end of the cooking cycle
- Child safety option available, push and hold button for 6 seconds to start
- Five second stop switch, ideal to stop the 28 minute cooking cycle should you wish to (Ideal for cleaning)
- Safety extra low voltage operation
- Over and under voltage protection with consumer reset via push button switch
- Quick release/install bracket for rapid removal of barbecue in flood or bushfire situations
- University tested and approved
- Bucket and heatproof waste bags supplied providing clean and efficient removal of waste
- Installation and service hotline
- Solar grid connected or stand alone barbecues available on request
- All stainless steel Matilda cabinets come fully assembled and shipped in protective crates for ease of installation
- Size: 1390mm (L) x 900mm (W) x 875mm (H)
- Weight: 130kg
- Each individual barbecue unit requires a single 10 amp circuit with a 20 amp RCD/MCB in the sub board.
- Power Supply: 230 Vac, 50 Hz, 1800 Watt, 7.8 Amp
- QES Approval No: Q070460
- C Tick No: 12468
- Australian Patent Number: 761137
- Quality Assurance: ISO 9002
- Australian Standard: Conforms to AS/NZS 603126.96.36.1995 including
Electrical Installer to Supply:
- Tagged and tested extension cord from barbecue
to power point
- Full stainless steel construction
Also Available in the following configurations:
- ECO-i Matilda Double Stainless Steel Cabinet BBQ
- ECO-i Matilda Stainless Steel Pedestal BBQ
Important Safety Considerations for Public Area BBQs
Public area BBQs often experience issues with misuse which are commonly caused by the overall design of the BBQ unit or because of incorrect use by inexperienced or careless operators. Below are some important factors to consider when choosing a BBQ for your new or existing BBQ installation.
- Domestic style BBQs usually run on gas with controls located at the front of the BBQ which can be easily reached by children.
- Misuse of gas BBQs can occur if the gas valves are accidentally or deliberately left on causing you a loss of gas but also creating the potential for a fire or explosion.
- Misuse can occur by leaving the gas running for too long before attempting ignition creating the potential for an explosion and/or burns.
- Misuse can be in the form of leaking connections on bottles or in the piping.
- Contamination of gas burners can cause improper flaming of the gas resulting in a possible fire hazard.
All of the above issues have happened and are very real factors to be considered. If you are an operator or provider of public access BBQ facilities we strongly urge you to consider these issues from the point of safety and also your liability. No one wants to see people, especially children, injured in any way and particularly if it can be easily avoided.
All of our BBQs are made to conform to Australia standards but in addition our Commercial style BBQs are specifically designed with inbuilt features that lower the risk of the issues outlined above. Although they are more expensive than their domestic counterparts, they will certainly provide an increase in the overall level of safety.
- Conform to Australian standards.
- Designed with the safety features inbuilt to avoid all but touching a hot plate.
- Fitted with an inbuilt timer which means the BBQs cannot be left on indefinitely.
- Gas cannot be left running and incorrect ignition is not possible by design.
- Simplistic operation means essentially all the operator needs to do is press a button and the rest is under your control.
- Key operation and coin-operation is available for extra control.
- Specifications and features can vary slightly between BBQ models – please refer to the individual details for each BBQ for full information.
- We always recommend that children are fully supervised by a responsible adult in areas where a BBQ has been installed.
- It remains the responsibility of the BBQ owner to ensure that the BBQ is installed according to the instructions provided and that the condition of the BBQ is kept clean and in good working order.
At PARKQUIP We Stand Behind Our Innovative Sustainable Product Solutions
There’s no doubt our great range of eco friendly sustainable commercial park BBQs are an environmental breakthrough. They are designed to provide considerable savings over the life of the product through efficient energy consumption and lower installation costs.
Our eco range of products are manufactured using high quality materials and workmanship and are designed to stand up to the harsh public space environment with minimal maintenance required over the life of the product.
The innovative technology behind the eco range of environmentally friendly BBQs is proudly Australian and aims to provide an environmentally friendly and energy efficient range of products that reduce the carbon footprint and pass on sustainable ways of living for future generations. Our eco BBQs will help you to achieve an environmentally responsible result.
Our eco BBQs are backed with a 2 year commercial warranty and come with full parts back up. If you would like more information about our warranty please contact us and request a copy of our full warranty terms and conditions.